Types of Cleaning and Advantages
Teeth Cleaning in Hyderabad | Teeth Cleaning cost in Hyderabad
Are you the one who is a little bit worried about teeth cleaning – owing to jaw discomfort and strange noises during the process? Don’t worry! At Gnathos Dental Clinic, the teeth cleaning procedure is simple and painless.
As we know that many people visit a dental hospital for this very common reason. It is recommended that we should visit a dentist for a cleaning every six months or at least once a year. If you are looking for teeth cleaning in Hyderabad, we recommend you read the following information to know more about cleaning costs, procedures, and techniques.
Why you should get a cleaning done by a dentist?
Whether you brush once, twice, or thrice daily, your toothbrush will never clean your teeth as efficiently as a dentist because your dentist uses tools that reach those places of your teeth where your toothbrush cannot.
We recommend dental cleaning once every six months though others recommend it at least once a year. In any case, it is an important part of your dental care. It helps in keeping your teeth, shiny healthy, and strong. The cleaning process is smooth with only a little discomfort.
Teeth Cleaning in Hyderabad – The steps involved in the teeth cleaning process include:
- Physical examination of your entire mouth to check for any dental disease before starting the process.
- Scaling – This process removes plaque and tartar from teeth. Your dentist uses a scaler to perform this procedure.
- Deep cleaning – dentist uses a high-power electric brush to clean your teeth deep and to remove any leftover tartar. This is done to deep clean your teeth.
- Expert flossing – An expert dental hygienist can floss by going deep between your teeth to identify any troublesome spots. Having professional floss let you remove any leftover plaque from the cleaning process.
- Rinsing – Your dentist will give an oral liquid containing fluoride to you. You will rinse out to get rid of any debris.
- Fluoride treatment is the last step of the cleaning process that helps protect your teeth against germs and cavities for several months.
Teeth Cleaning Cost in Hyderabad
The average teeth cleaning price in Hyderabad is around Rs. 2000. The cost of teeth cleaning varies depending on the types of teeth cleaning, the process involved, the expertise of the dentist, the quality and type of teeth cleaning products used, and the hospital in which cleaning is done. The cost of cleaning varies anywhere between Rs. 1500 to Rs. 3500.
If you are looking for the best dental cleaning doctors in Hyderabad – visit Gnathos Dental Clinic for expert dental (oral) hygiene and dental cleaning services.